Skip to content

Just a Reminder

May 27, 2009

Answer_to_LifeThis month’s Biblical Studies Carnival will be hosted here at Ketuvim. Be sure to submit your choices for BS 42, which will hopefully hold the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

To submit a post either 1) use the Biblical Studies Carnival email, or 2) email me at myurl AT gmail.com, or 3) send me a tweet, or even 4) make submissions by commenting on this post.

Since my specialization is ancient Near East and Hebrew Bible, postings on the Jesus festschrift (aka the New Testament) are especially welcomed.

Advertisements
12 Comments leave one →
  1. May 27, 2009 1:47 pm

Jesus festschrift–classic!

2. May 27, 2009 2:35 pm

I must concur . . . I have heard some remarkably hilarious ways of referring to the NT, but “Jesus festschrift” is by far one of the best!

BTW, would my posting of my article qualify for the carnival? I have been pleased to see how many people have and are looking at it. Maybe someone could be so kind as to nominate it–and/or my blogging through my Ph.D. comprehensive exams. Whew, busy month!

3. parkersmood permalink
    May 30, 2009 9:05 am

Jesus festschrift, I love it!!!

4. kevinscull permalink
    May 31, 2009 2:16 pm

This month over at Paul of Tarsus I began and included 2 parts of my series on Paul’s use of envoys and letter carriers. Also I started the Paul Post of the Week and a new Paul blogroll. However, this is a bit late to be bringing your attention to these posts :).

5. May 31, 2009 6:16 pm

Um…what can we post? Feel free to take anything you want (if anything is usable) from my site, or I will submit something.

6. June 1, 2009 4:29 pm

I am very much looking forward to the carnival. Any idea on when it will be up?

• danielandtonya permalink
      June 1, 2009 5:01 pm

For real! Its like waiting on the new Wu-Tang album to drop!

7. June 1, 2009 8:38 pm

Wu-Tang? I suppose. For me it’s more like waiting for the new Billy Joel CD.

8. Jim permalink
    June 1, 2009 9:28 pm

wu who?

9. June 1, 2009 9:42 pm

Jim:

Wu-Tang Clan is pretty much the same as the Captain and Tennille. So rest assured, all is normal and well.

Trackbacks